The world's first Re-Amplifier and Attenuator just got better. The new features in the Unleash V2 include a 4/8/16 impedance selector on our reactive load input, silent recording options, headphone outputs, and a speaker phase selector. Also, we added an error-proof circuit protection to guard against incorrect connection damage. The Unleash V2 no longer requires speakon style cables. All speaker outs are now 1/4 inch.
The Unleash V2 still offers foot switchable dual channels for rhythm & lead and a post-power-tube effects loop for pristine wet effects. So, whether you are trying to attenuate your 100-watt beast or drag your favorite 1-watt along to the gig, the Unleash V2 will keep your sound intact, regardless of the night's volume requirements.
Re-Amplifier (for low power amps) / Attenuator (for high power amps)
• Adjustable 4/8/16 reactive ohm load circuit (patent pending) keeps feel intact and allows for silent rehearsal, recording, or stage performance without the need for a speaker cab.
• Speaker Emulation on 1/4" Line Out
• Two foot-switchable channels with dedicated volume knobs
• 1/10 to 100 watt output
• 1/4" Headphone and Balanced DI Out (requires male/male adapter)
Re-Amplifier or Attenuate Featured Applications:
• Add a second channel and an effects loop to your favorite amplifier without drilling any holes
• The ability to gig with your favorite lunchbox or small wattage amplifier as it attenuates up to 100 watts with two separate channels
• Turn any combo into a wet-dry rig with an extension cab
• Direct out to play or record your favorite amplifier, or play into headphones silently
When Bad Cat introduced the Unleash in 2013, it was a new category of product. The Unleash is a combination amp attenuator and re-amplifier that can be used to boost. Not only could you attenuate larger amps down to manageable volumes, but for the first time you could boost your small, low wattage amplifier to 100-watts of power without any degradation of tone.
Weighs 4.5 pounds and comes with a lifetime warranty.